Food, hygiene products, baby/infant necessities, housewares, and clothing may be dropped off at 548 East Bradford Road during ECHO office hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm; Fri 9am-noon.
Basic items needed for 3-day box of food:
- Box Cereals
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruit
- Peanut Butter
- Bags of Rice
- Canned Soup
- Ramen Noodles
- Boxed Macaroni and Cheese
- Canned tuna/meat
- Dried milk
Snack Pack Items: Given to clients so they have something to eat as they go to job interviews, doctor appointments, etc. during the day.
- Vienna Sausages (pop top cans)
- Fruit Cup (single serving, pop top or pull tab)
- Peanut Butter Crackers (single serving, 6 crackers) or Granola Bar
- Juice Box or Capri Sun drink
Any size is helpful, travel size to full size
- Disposable Razors
Most requested items
- Non-expired powdered infant formula
- Clothes infant through toddler size
- Space heaters (not kerosene)
- Box fans
- Cookware (saucepans, frying pans, pots)
- Tableware (dinner plates, bowls, flatware)
- Coffee makers
- Irons & Boards
- Bed Linens
- Alarm Clocks
Because of space limitations, ECHO’s clothing closet only provides professional attire and accessories for our clients. You are welcome to donate items suitable for work or school.
Most requested items needed to help those coming out of homelessness or disaster.
- Beds (including twin, full, or queen mattresses and box springs)
- Sofas (no sleepers)
- Dining table and chairs
- Dressers/chest of drawers
- Coffee and side tables
Please email or call Daniel Spitler at (850) 224-3246 ext 205 to arrange a pickup or for directions to drop off. We are currently utilizing a centrally-located warehouse to store our furniture until it is given to those in need.
*Please note: ECHO cannot accept large appliances, computer or electronic equipment, baby furniture, children’s toys, or any items excessively soiled or in need of repair.
Mail to ECHO | 548 E. Bradford Rd. | Tallahassee, FL 32303
Or you may donate online here
Other ways to help:
- When you shop at smile.amazon.com, 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible items will be donated to ECHO. The same goods, prices, service, and delivery…now with the added bonus of helping to support our efforts!
- Planned Giving – A common misconception is that you need to possess a large estate, in order to utilize planned giving strategies, or that you will deprive family members or other charities in order to do so. This is not the case. You can choose a gift in proportion to your means and priorities, just as you may already do when you make a monthly or annual gift to ECHO. Call us today to discuss further.